Is something really "worse than Hitler"?
- One "Hitler" is the measurement of human deaths attributed to Adolf Hitler, roughly 6106 human deaths.
- SI Unit measurements apply to this particular calculation. This means standard unit conversions are available. Harld Shipman's work is roughly 36 microhitlers.
- The EPA currently values a human life as being worth 6.9 million dollars ( USD), or 6.9 megadollars.
- Doing some math, 1 hitler is -41,400,000,000,000 dollars (-41 teradollars).
- When your bank charges you a $35 (USD) fee, you can tell the teller they fucking you over to the tune of 84 picohitlers, and ask if they have a tiny Auschwitz behind the counter.